There are rules players must follow, and one of those rules is don’t enter the Club. Houston Rockets guard Kevin Porter Jr. violated the NBA’s health and safety protocols by visiting a Miami strip club with teammate Sterling Brown. That visit also resulted in Brown being assaulted according to reports.
Houston Rockets’ Sterling Brown Victim Of Alleged Assault In Miamihttps://t.co/mBQBnPLhKJ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The NBA’s health and safety protocols limit where players can go while on the road, one of them being the strip club.
Porter Jr. reportedly stepped in to help his buddy.
Brown was hit over the head with a bottle in the altercation after entering the wrong van outside of a strip club pic.twitter.com/1XHhMX8nWy
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 21, 2021
Kevin Porter Jr. will be sidelined until Sunday due to health and safety protocols, coach Stephen Silas says.
Rockets‘ Kevin Porter Jr. will be sidelined until Sunday due to health and safety protocols, coach Stephen Silas says. https://t.co/W7KzbSpSj6
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) April 21, 2021
That’s one memorable strip club visit. NO chance he ever forgets it.