Former UFC champion Ronda Rousey is receiving congratulatory messages after her husband, Travis Browne, took to Instagram to announce the birth of a daughter.
“Welcome to this world La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne. You are so incredibly loved!” Rousey’s husband Travis Browne wrote on Instagram.
Ronda Rousey would share a message of her own, too.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne have been married since 2017, with La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne being their first child.
After suffering defeats towards the end of her MMA career, Rousey dabbled with some acting to go along with a successful stint in the WWE.
Now, it appears that her and Travis Browne are focusing on starting their family together.
Congratulations to Ronda Rousey!