Former UFC champion Ronda Rousey is receiving congratulatory messages after her husband, Travis Browne, took to Instagram to announce the birth of a daughter.
“Welcome to this world La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne. You are so incredibly loved!” Rousey’s husband Travis Browne wrote on Instagram.
Ronda Rousey would share a message of her own, too.
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne have been married since 2017, with La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne being their first child.
After suffering defeats towards the end of her MMA career, Rousey dabbled with some acting to go along with a successful stint in the WWE.
Now, it appears that her and Travis Browne are focusing on starting their family together.
Congratulations to Ronda Rousey!