Ronda Rousey at one point was the biggest MMA Fighter in the world. Then she gave it all up to go and fake fight in the WWE. Now she’s preggers. The WWE star and former UFC champion announced the good news in a video announcement on her YouTube channel with husband Travis Browne.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“I don’t know how to put this — pow, four months pregnant!,” Rousey 34, gushed in a video that was quickly deleted.
Ronda Rousey announces on her YouTube channel she is four months pregnant!
— Alex McCarthy (@AlexM_talkSPORT) April 21, 2021
Apparently she found out she was pregnant back in January, and felt like it was time for the big reveal. Not sure why she deleted the announcement. The Cat’s already out of the bag.
Congratulations to Ronda and Travis.