This offseason was sure filled with headlines about the relationship between Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll and quarterback Russell Wilson.
After Wilson reflected that he’d like to be more a part of the team’s decision-making process, his agent shocked the NFL world when he gave Seattle four teams (Raiders, Bears, Saints, Cowboys) the QB would accept a trade to.
To very few peoples’ surprise, Russell Wilson was not traded by the Seattle Seahawks, and it appears that Russ patched everything over with his coach.
“I would say it’s stronger. I think me and Pete have gotten closer. Pete and I have always had a great bond but I think we had a great heart to heart,” Russell Wilson said via PFT. “Me and coach Carroll’s relationship is stronger than ever.”
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Russell Wilson also said that he believes him and Pete Carroll have a good shot of making it back to the Super Bowl this season.
“I care about winning, that’s what I want to do,” Wilson said. “That’s always been my goal, that’s always been my focus, to win it all.”
As long as Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson continue to win at a high clip, I’d expect the love affair to continue. If not, some past tensions might start to flare up again.