Russell Wilson is showing Ciara all the love on her birthday.
In honor of Ciara’s 36th birthday on Monday, the Seattle Seahawks Quarterback shared a series of photos of his wife on Instagram alongside a touching tribute wishing her a happy birthday.
“Perfect in every way. God made you for me. He made you to fit perfectly in my arms. Made you to be the amazing woman and mother you are,” the NFL star, 32, wrote. “God made you to entertain the world with your gift to sing & dance! He gifted you with the ability to Tilt the room.. when you walk in ALL the furniture slides towards you. He gifted you with the ability to smile and bring joy to ALL things! Gifted you with the ability to LOVE.”
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
He continued, “Happy Birthday my Queen @Ciara Heaven sent!”
The singer then shared his post on her Instagram story and captioned it:
“I love you so much honey. You mean the world to me.”
You always wonder about the people that put their love on public display on Social Media. It’s like we get it, you’re in love.
Good for their brand I guess.