NFL Network reported that Russell Wilson would be getting the pins taken out of his injured throwing hand early this week.
Wilson shared a few photos of his hand for the first time since his surgery, gripping a football. With the pins in place.
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
— Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) October 31, 2021
Russell Wilson missed his third straight game today as the Seahawks took on the Jaguars at home. It’s been a very long few weeks since Wilson injured the middle finger on his throwing hand against the Rams.
Russ can be activated from the IR list after the Seahawks bye week. The earliest he’ll play is in two weeks against the Packers.
Hopefully Russ won’t come back too soon.
The competitor in him probably would play now if he was allowed to.