Did Russell Wilson play his final game as a member of the Seattle Seahawks?
Following the final game of the season for Russell Wilson, the superstar quarterback once again pledged his allegiance to Hawks.
“Obviously, I love this city,” Wilson told media members following the 38-30 win over Arizona.
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
"I love this city. I love this team. I left it all out on the field every play. I have always dreamed of being here in Seattle. I've always dreamed of playing 20 years here, and that's my prayer."@DangeRussWilson when asked about his future in Seattle@Seahawks | @ShannonSpake pic.twitter.com/00UjlGYGSG
— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) January 10, 2022
Wilson has spent his entire 10-year career in Seattle, and he still wants to play there.
“I’ve always dreamed of being here in Seattle. I’ve always dreamed of playing 20 years here,” said Wilson. “That’s my prayer.”
Fox Sports’ Shannon Spake asked Wilson about not being back in Seattle next fall, the quarterback responded:
“I pray that I’m back. That’s always the hope… I love this city. I love this team.”
Wilson threw for 238 yards and three scores and added another touchdown on the ground, embarrassing the Cardinal defense, which is headed for the playoffs.
Russell may need a change of scenery, or possibly a new coach to work with. It feels like the Wilson/Carroll pairing has reached its peak.