Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill was named the AFC’s offensive player of the week for Week 18 after throwing four touchdowns to help the Titans clinch the top seed in the AFC with a win over the Texans.
Tannehill was asked on Wednesday about whether he feels he has his mojo back.
“Contrary to popular belief, I feel like I never lost it. . . . I felt good all season and I think we’ve done some good things here the last fews weeks to catch our stride a little bit,” Tannehill said, via Ben Arthur of the Tennessean. “Excited about the momentum we’ve kind of gained over the past few weeks. Hopefully, we can build on it as we move forward.”
Off the field his MOJO is also very strong, thanks to his wife Lauren.
The Titans QB celebrated his 10 year anniversary with his wife Lauren this week.
See her post below:
The two enjoyed a romantic dinner to mark the occasion.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Titans are off this week and they’re expected to have running back Derrick Henry back in the lineup when they return to action in the divisional round.
Another week to continue the anniversary celebration.
Then it’s time to put up or shut up.
Check out more of the Tannehills below: