Ryan Tannehill and the Tennessee Titans are rolling right now.
Despite losing their star running back, Derrick Henry, to an injury earlier in the season, the Titans have steamrolled their way through the AFC – earning the top seed throughout the playoffs.
To celebrate the achievement, Ryan Tannehill’s wife, Lauren, took to social media to share a message while sporting a splint on her index finger.
“1 seed (had to use the finger) I have been walking around the house telling him he’s #1 all week,” Lauren wrote Sunday on her Instagram Story.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Ryan Tannehill and the Titans are still holding out hope that Derrick Henry will be able to join them for the postseason. But for now, they’ll have the luxury of watching how the Wild Card Weekend plays out from the comfort of their own couches.
It was an unexpected run to the top of the AFC for the Titans. And they’re odds to win the Super Bowl are still well below the Chiefs and Bills. But something tells me they’re just fine continuing to play the role of the underdog.
Check out more of Ryan Tannehill’s wife below: