The match play competitions at the Ryder Cup began today in Wisconsin’s Whistling Straits. And at the crack of dawn, Team USA fans flocked the first tee for a chill-inducing scene.
Check it out:
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) September 24, 2021
— Michael Bolling (@mikealexbolling) September 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Team USA is looking for their first Ryder Cup win since 2016. And they’ll most definitely have the home crowd advantage for the entire weekend.
It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to consistently have sporting events packed with fans, and this scene reminds us why we can never take it for granted again.
The Ryder Cup is a celebration of golf and USA, and it should be a real special weekend at Whistling Straits.