Payton Pritchard has been somewhat of a surprise for the Celtics in his short NBA career. The young rookie had his best game with 23 points and 8 assists in a win over the Raptors on Monday night. Pritchard’s performance was so good that his teammate Jaylen Brown decided to expose an old, embarrassing video of him in high school doing the running man. Nothing like some good old rookie hazing, right?
- Dan Le Batard Says An Emotional Goodbye to ESPN
- Paige Spiranac Takes a Shot at Notre Dame
- ESPN Falls for Fake Schefter Account
- John Elway is Promoting Himself and Looking to Hire General Manager
- Troy Aikman Tells Us What He Really Thinks About Dak Prescott Contract Decision
- What Does Dana White Think of Jake Paul Turning Down Amanda Nunes Fight?
- Has Stephen Silas Already Won Over James Harden Without Winning?
- Christian Wood Got Dumped On Draft Night
“You really had to do me like this?”, Pritchard commented on the video.
Pritchard was still all smiles even after getting embarrassed by his teammate Jaylen Brown.
“I haven’t seen that video in a long time,” Pritchard said, via Tom Westerholm of Boston.com. “That was from high school, the beginning of high school I believe. Obviously now, that video is going to start going around but I’ll have fun with it. I started laughing when I seen it but he put it out there so I’m going to have to deal with it.”
Despite the playful hazing, it is no doubt that Jaylen Brown thinks highly of the rookie Payton Pritchard. Brown called him the GOAT after their win over Indiana behind Pritchard’s strong play. However, Brown has been having a career year himself and had to bring the rookie down to earth one way or another.