New Orleans Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore admitted to having a loaded gun in his waistband during a traffic stop in March after a Cleveland Police officer assured him that “no one’s gonna get beat on,” according to two body camera videos.
Saints Star CB Marshon Lattimore Arrested With Suspected Stolen Property https://t.co/iScaytcmOk
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 26, 2021
This video shows an arresting officer taken a handgun that was allegedly stolen off of Lattimore.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Lattimore was later charged with receiving stolen property, a fourth-degree felony in the state of Ohio.
“If there’s something in here, let us know now,” an officer says. “No one’s gonna get beat on, nothing like that, OK? Just tell us if there’s a gun or anything like that in here.”
“You’re going to shoot your d— off,” the officer responded. “Get yourself a holster, bro.”
The full length video below:
The Saints exercised the fifth-year option on his rookie contract last spring, meaning Lattimore is entering the final year of his initial contract with the Saints this season.