Saints star CB Marshon Lattimore has found himself in a bit of trouble. Per cleveland.com, Marshon Lattimore was arrested late Thursday night on suspicion of receiving stolen property.
#Saints CB Marshon Lattimore was arrested late Thursday in Cleveland on suspicion of receiving stolen property, per @clevelanddotcom. Jail records say Cleveland police’s gang investigators arrested Lattimore at around 10:30pmhttps://t.co/ZiyfSlUXhJ pic.twitter.com/kJ4THxQHql
— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) March 26, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The 24-year-old was arrested by Cleveland police’s gang investigators and booked into the Cuyahoga County Jail, but has yet to be formally charged.
A three-time Pro Bowler, Lattimore is a Cleveland native and previously starred at Ohio State before the Saints drafted him in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft.