New Orleans Saints Tight End Nick Vannett is taking full advantage of his offseason. Vannett recently inked a deal with the Saints, signing on the dotted line for 3 years at $8 million total. Not a huge payday, but not too bad for your average joe either. The five-year veteran played in 15 games with 11 starts for Denver in 2020.
Trending from Side Action
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Shailene Woodley Pregnancy Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now it looks like that contract will help him get settled with his new fiancé, Ezra Haliti. Vannett popped the question this week in Cabo.
They both took to Twitter to make the announcement:
Nice work by Vannett. A joyous offseason continues.
Check out more of his future wife below: