With fans back in stadiums all over the country for the first time in over a year, we’ve seen a lot of bad behavior. But one mom at the Padres-Cubs game on Wednesday night actually gave us something good to talk about.
The mom was carrying her infant child when a baseball came bouncing her way from the upper deck. Without losing grip of her kid, the Padres fan reached out and made one hell of a grab.
Check it out:
Moms are amazing. pic.twitter.com/m4lKAJMPZ9
— San Diego Padres (@Padres) June 9, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Nick Bosa’s Girlfriend Deletes Twitter After Her Old Racist, Gay Slur Tweets Exposed
- Instagram Model Morgan Davis Calls Out Zion Williamson For Sliding into Her DM’s
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Padres ended up losing to the Cubs in a pretty uneventful effort 3-1.
I think it’s safe to say that this mom was the sole play of the game for a Padres team looking to get back healthy, and start to get their star-studded lineup crushing baseballs again.
Despite all the nonsense we’ve seen out of fans in stadiums over the past month, we still get to see some pretty awesome stuff like this.
It’s great to see fans out in the stands enjoying themselves again. Hopefully soon enough we’ll have COVID fully behind us.