The battle of public perception rages on as Deshaun Watson’s attorney is doing his best to paint a picture of the women who are accusing the NFL star of sexual misconduct, are merely looking for a payday. Rusty Hardin spoke at a press conference this week and spoke about FBI agents approaching him earlier this year over allegations that one of the women who is currently suing Watson was trying to extort $30,000 from the NFL QB.
Deshaun Watson’s Sexual Assault Accuser’s Texts Revealed https://t.co/jh0aPAKpUS
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The woman alleges Watson forced her to perform oral sex.
Hardin also made sure to show some screenshots of text exchanges between Watson and the accuser, with one screenshot showing she actually was the one to apologize.
See the screenshots below:
At this point none of the accusers have any plans to settle according to their attorney Tony Buzbee.
With the season ready to kickoff in only a few weeks, Watson’s future in the NFL still remains very much in limbo.