The Seattle Seahawks are not actively trying to trade their star QB. Russell Wilson is also not asking for a trade, but he did provide four teams he’d be willing to play for. Now the chess game has taken another step forward, as reports are suggesting the Seahawks have begun answering calls on Russell. They aren’t “shopping” the quarterback, according to Dianna Russini of ESPN but they’re listening to offers.
Russini told the Pat McAfee Show Thursday there have been calls made in both directions about a deal:
Clarification from @diannaESPN on players asking vs demanding a trade & how it's reported..
& a very interesting nugget on Russ Wilson & the #Seahawks
— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) March 4, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Mike Silver of NFL Network reported Wilson is “clearly unhappy,” adding the Seahawks are also not very happy with Wilson.
— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) March 3, 2021
Sounds like the ball is rolling, and now that the process has begun, there may be no going back now.
Russell could be on his way out of Seattle soon enough.
Russell would accept deals to the Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints, Las Vegas Raiders or Chicago Bears.