Seattle Seahawks fans love their team mascot, Taima. It happens to be a real living animal, a Hawk.
As the FOX Sports broadcast was getting ready to cut to commercial, replays showed a hilarious moment where Taima went rogue into the Seahawks’ crowd and landed on some fan’s head.
Meanwhile in Seattle…
— NFL (@NFL) October 8, 2021
All in all, the fan stayed pretty relaxed. We’re sure that he’ll receive some sort of compensation for bird landing on his head.
That man behind him isn't even sweating it! I would have died. https://t.co/WDk6gcKkzO
— Carrie McLaren (@CarrieMcLaren) October 8, 2021
Sorry our giant creepy bird got loose and landed on your head, here is a free soda https://t.co/I6pLfaatUb
— Samantha Bunten (@samanthabunten) October 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Here is a slowed down version of the landing where you can really see the fans around this guy react.
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) October 8, 2021
Seahawks lost to the Rams at home. Tough night for all Seahawks fans.