Playing football can be a dangerous game, especially for loose limbs. If the NFL season has taught us anything, it’s expect some gruesome injuries. The first gruesome injury of the season belongs to Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Sean Murphy-Bunting. Murphy Bunting appears to have dislocated his elbow during a routine play.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Murphy-Bunting tried his hardest to punch out the ball from Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb’s hands, and it didn’t work out as planned. Bunting’s arm got trapped under his teammate as he made the hit on CeeDee Lamb.
You can see his arm just looked wrong.
— Sports 24/7 (@B_R_R_D) September 10, 2021
Yea that doesn’t look right:
Hopefully Murphy-Bunting is okay, but that doesn't look good. pic.twitter.com/4N4p09uvVd
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) September 10, 2021
Welcome to week 1 game 1. Unfortunately there’s going to be a handful more of these as the season progresses, we’ll try to post as many as possible.