Kevin Durant and his ashy skin continues to grab headlines.
It all started with a picture showing the Brooklyn Nets dry skin on his legs. KD caught wind of the roasting, and sent a message to those who have something to say.
Kevin Durant Fires Back After Being Trolled Over His ‘Ashy’ Legs https://t.co/kA63WgtdVB
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 24, 2021
KD once again engaged fans into a back and forth.
Durant finished with the classic Charles Barkley quote:
That is a classy post! Remember, kids that look up to you read this!
— RD Atchison (@AtchisonOK) November 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Washington Football Team’s Potential New Name Leaked Again
- Aaron Rodgers, Shailene Woodley to Have Wedding on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Serena Williams also joined in, the Tennis superstar was spotted using cooking spray on her legs, saying she’d do just about anything to make sure she does not end up like Kevin Durant.
“That n**ga got me shook; I’m doing everything, just anything just not to be out here like my boy KD ” according to Sportskeeda.
— Overtime (@overtime) November 27, 2021
Of course Kevin Durant has thick skin. Incredibly dry, but extremely thick.