Sha’Carri Richardson is fighting back. Updating her Instagram Stories this week, Sha’Carri posted a simple message, writing “Violence” with the toggle on. That can only mean one thing, she’s apparently choosing violence of some kind. You can see her screenshot of her IG story below:
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The comments were not too kind for Sha’Carri.
With people cooling off of Sha’Carri, or perhaps being less interested in her, the track & field star made sure to grab some attention with her latest post.
Choosing violence is never the answer Sha’Carri.