American sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson has been stuck in the news after she was barred from competing at the Tokyo Olympics because of a failed drug test for cannabis. Ever since then it seems like she’s constantly battling all the internet trolls and haters.
Her latest clapback is all about her rise up.
Sha’Carri shared a picture of herself from the Met Gala earlier this week.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The track and field star wrote: “Yes might be last but not at home watching and sitting on my [redacted].”
Sha’Carri is referring to her last-place finish at the Prefontaine Classic a few weeks back.
Sha’Carri seriously needs some PR help. She really needs to learn how to ignore the trolls.