Team USA runner Sha’Carri Richardson was a major story of the Tokyo Olympics despite not being allowed to run.
Richardson was suspended and left off Team USA after testing positive for Marijuana.
Through it all, Sha’Carri Richardson has taken the high road. On Friday, she admitted on “The Today Show” that she was a little bitter at first when watching the Olympics. But she felt the whole experience might prove to be beneficial for her in the end.
She's back and ready to run. @itskerrii joined @TODAYshow this morning to say that "she's here to stay" and is ready for this weekend's @nikepreclassic on NBC and @peacocktv.pic.twitter.com/kBQh6yUDQU
— #TokyoOlympics (@NBCOlympics) August 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
She would go on to take full responsibility for the failed drug test.
“I know what I did,” Richardson said. “I know I’m responsible and I’m here to take what it is from the choices I decided to make. Can’t run from reality.”
It seems like Sha’Carri Richardson is set on making sure her legacy isn’t defined by a controversial marijuana suspension. We certainly hope she bounces back strong.