Aaron Rodgers had a pretty bad Sunday, now to make matters worse, it appears as if things with his fiancé are taking an interesting turn. Shailene Woodley has been throwing her full support to her ex-boyfriend Ben Volavola. The pair broke up in early 2020. Shailene is currently engaged to NFL star Aaron Rodgers but plans to remain in LA during the NFL season to work. Aaron says that time apart for the couple will be a “good thing”.
Aaron Rodgers Thinks Spending Time Away From Fiancee Shailene Woodley Will Be A ‘Good Thing’https://t.co/Qi2VFWPZ20
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 2, 2021
Shailene Woodley also says “there’s absolutely no wedding planning happening”.
Shailene Woodley Says There's 'No Wedding Planning' with Fiancé Aaron Rodgers Right Now https://t.co/fIkIULtRFH
— People (@people) July 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Shailene has caught the attention of fans by skipping by fiancé Aaron Rodgers Instagram posts to like ONLY her ex’s.
To further confuse things, Shailene has been spotted without her engagement ring and has shared NO public support for Aaron since he agreed to stay another year in Green Bay.
She’s also gone silent on Rodgers awful outing in his Week 1 outing. In the past she’s showed major support for her ex on Social Media.
Where there’s smoke, there’s usually fire.
Check out more of Rodgers fiancé (for now) below: