Shailene Woodley is as quiet as a church mouse following an epic Green Bay Packers win, but her Mom Lori was a little more vocal, she reacted to the Packers comeback win.
Aaron Rodgers once again proved why he’s one of the best to ever play the position. Rodgers and his best receiver had 37 seconds on the clock to mount a comeback, even without a single timeout left, and guess what Rodgers did, he lead his team to a field goal opportunity to win the game.
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That’s exactly what they did.
Following the win Rodgers was ecstatic. Shailene Woodley’s Mom Lori was too.
She liked this epic reaction below:
See the video below:
— NFL (@NFL) September 27, 2021
After the ugly loss to the New Orleans Saints to open the Packers season, Rodgers has thrown six touchdowns without an interception over the past two weeks.
For those who thought his offseason with Shailene hurt him, think again.
The Woodleys are all about the Packers this year…