Shailene Woodley is as quiet as a church mouse following an epic Green Bay Packers win, but her Mom Lori was a little more vocal, she reacted to the Packers comeback win.
Aaron Rodgers once again proved why he’s one of the best to ever play the position. Rodgers and his best receiver had 37 seconds on the clock to mount a comeback, even without a single timeout left, and guess what Rodgers did, he lead his team to a field goal opportunity to win the game.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That’s exactly what they did.
Following the win Rodgers was ecstatic. Shailene Woodley’s Mom Lori was too.
She liked this epic reaction below:
See the video below:
— NFL (@NFL) September 27, 2021
After the ugly loss to the New Orleans Saints to open the Packers season, Rodgers has thrown six touchdowns without an interception over the past two weeks.
For those who thought his offseason with Shailene hurt him, think again.
The Woodleys are all about the Packers this year…