Anyone who watches TNT’s “Inside The NBA” during basketball season knows that there is a hilarious dynamic between Shaq and Charles Barkley.
The two former NBA stars are kind of like brothers who don’t really get along too well but also love each other. And they’re good for at least one viral moment per show.
But now, Shaq is even giving us some quality Charles Barkley content during the offseason.
During a recent episode of The Big Podcast, Shaw was asked if he had to get rid of one of his co-hosts (podcast or TNT) which one would it be. Of course, Shaq was quick to throw Sir Charles under the bus.
“It’d be between Kenny and Chuck,” Shaquille O’Neal said. “I like Kenny, so Chuck’s gotta go. He talks too much, he overtalks during segments, he repeats himself. They’ll [producers] be in our ears saying we got a minute left. He’ll talk for 49 seconds and go ‘What’d you think, Shaq?’ All I got left are 11 seconds.”
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) August 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Im sure Charles Barkley will take note of Shaq’s latest comment about him.
We all can’t wait for the NBA season to roll around again so we can get the usual Shaq and Charles banter going on every Tuesday and Thursday night.