NBA Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal continues his onslaught of today’s NBA Ballers.
Shaq isn’t afraid to say what he feels, even if it rubs some people the wrong way.
As a former player, Shaq dishes out his opinions based off his insight. He has criticized many current players, which has led to him being labeled as a “Hater” by some fans.
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The former NBA big man recently decided to clear the air regarding his “hater” status
“A lot of people think I’m a hater or whatever,” said O’Neal on a recent episode of his podcast.
“It’s not that I’m a hater. It’s just that I’ve seen real greatness. If you not equal or above that, you get no props from me.”
If you ask me, Shaq has totally earned the right to be critical of anyone he wants.
The big man averaged 23.7 points, 10.9 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 2.3 blocks per game during his career.
He also shot 58.2 percent from the field.
Shaq also had 15 All-Star appearances, four NBA titles, three NBA Finals MVP awards, two scoring titles and one MVP award.
So yea, he’s qualified.