Former Olympic sweetheart Shawn Johnson is sharing her truth.
Shawn Johnson is speaking out about a terrible experience she had during a routine security check at the airport when a Transportation Security Administration agent allegedly stopped the former gymnast for having breast milk with her.
Shawn Johnson posted to her Instagram stories on Sunday with a message to the TSA agent in question writing:
“I’m really sorry you have had a bad day but take it out on me was unnecessary. I can honestly say that was one of the worst experiences I have.”
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
According to her next post, it seems that bringing her supply of breast milk with her on her flight caused an issue at security.
“We as mamas have a duty to our babies and a right in this world to carry breast milk through security. Having you public[ly] humiliate me in proving to you it was actually breast milk was against my rights. To then be groped and yelled at in public was excessive,” she continued. “I know you were doing your job…but so was I.”
More bad press for TSA agents.
Traveling is supposed to be fun, but sometimes airports make that difficult.