Oli McBurnie isn’t going to stand aside and watch trolls play him for a sucker.
Sheffield United inevitably went back down the way they came after battling relegation all season in the Premier League, and someone thinks the striker’s to be blamed.
Around 8.30pm on Saturday, the 24-year-old was said to have attacked a man who made jest of him on the street in Knaresborough North Yorkshire, knocking off the phone the intruder was said to be videoing him with and then appearing to stamp on it.
😳 | Alleged footage of Sheffield United striker Oli McBurnie getting into a fight with a group of boys. pic.twitter.com/owumQY46Rj
— Row Z (@RowZMedia) May 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Reportedly, he will be facing a police probe for his actions, after the video of the brawl went viral on social media.
Sheffield had quite a dismal season in the top-flight, managing only five wins and scoring a paltry 18 goals of which the £20 million man has got only one.
Thus, you understand while the intruder’s pained but yet, is it enough excuse for such vituperation against someone? I don’t think so. Just before the police step in and do their job, maybe the cuts to his face and a swollen, black eye he’s left with is surely what he deserved.