Every city celebrates winning a Championship differently, but most cities unfortunately can’t avoid the violence that inevitably erupts. Two shootings in downtown Milwaukee took place early Wednesday as crowds celebrated the Milwaukee Bucks’ first NBA championship in 50 years. When the smoke cleared, three people were wounded, police said.
Local TV station WISN was reporting live from the scene when multiple shots rang out, sending dozens of people to run for cover.
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
CELEBRATION CHAOS: Milwaukee PD is investigating two shootings that occurred at the same time just blocks away from Fiserv Forum.
One at Juneau & Water — the other at Knapp & Water.
— Hannah Hilyard WISN (@Hannah_WISN) July 21, 2021
One suspect is in custody, while others are still being searched for, according to police.
The circumstances leading up to the shootings are under investigation.
For all the people that were gathered outside, lucky only a few people were injured.