Superstar Gymnast Simone Biles was dominating headlines during the Tokyo Olympics earlier this year, and it wasn’t for his usual gymnastics ability.
Biles struggles with “the twisties” to go along with mental health issues. The decorated olympian pulled out of most of the events she was scheduled to participate in during the games.
When opening up in a recent interview, Simone Biles admitted that she “should” have quit gymnastics amid the Larry Nassar trial. But she didn’t want to allow that situation to take the joy out of doing what she loved.
“If you looked at everything I’ve gone through for the past seven years, I should have never made another Olympic team,” Biles told New York magazine.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube