Sixers president of basketball operations Daryl Morey said in October the team would need a “difference maker” in order to trade Ben Simmons.
Now some of those names are being revealed. Amick named Damian Lillard, James Harden and Bradley Beal as high on the Sixers’ internal list of potential pieces in a Simmons deal.
Apparently they have 30 names.
“A source with knowledge of the list said there are approximately 30 players who would satisfy the Sixers in a Simmons swap,” Amick reported, “and there’s an internal belief that a fair amount of them — let’s say five to 10 — could become available in the next year or two.”
We're one month into the Ben Simmons saga and he's still nowhere close to playing a game for the Sixers.
A source tells @sam_amick that Simmons has reiterated his strong desire to be traded in recent days.
Where things stand and what's next ⤵️ https://t.co/hwOFvBGJiv
— The Athletic (@TheAthletic) November 18, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
As far as a possible timeline, Amick reported “it does not appear any deal will happen soon.” He quoted a Sixers source who said, “This is like a multi-year thing,”
Sucks for Sixers fans this is going to carry on for what looks like years.
Or at least until the Feb. 10 trade deadline.