The Ben Simmons-Sixers saga is in full swing.
After showing up to the team despite trade demands, Simmons has been kicked out of practice after looking lethargic. And his latest move was to say that he had some back pain and mental health issue that weren’t allowing him to compete.
According to reports, the Sixers are fully convinced that Ben Simmons is lying about all of that.
According to Sources, belief by #Sixers Ben Simmons is faking injury and mental illness. He came in 2day and said he had back stiffness and mentally not ready to play. Mental illness is serious issue and team is livid Simmons went down that road. Team plans to fine him every game
— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) October 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Ben Simmons is making it clear that he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get out of Philly. But Sixers president Daryl Morey remained firm on Thursday that he has no intentions to rush into a trade if he’s not getting assets back in return.
“You’re going to think I’m kidding, I’m not, this could take four years,” Morey said. “We’re in the prime of Joel’s career…this is not a day to day [issue}]. Every day, we are going to expect Ben Simmons to be back here, or we trade him for a difference maker.”
It’s obviously be a new low for Ben Simmons if he’s willing to pull off a fake mental health issue just so he doesn’t have to play basketball for the Sixers. But I wouldn’t necessarily put it past him.