Number 1 ranked Georgia Bulldogs are taking on number 3 ranked Alabama Crimson Tide with a birth to the NCAA Championship playoffs on the line.
Social media is in a frenzy after Georgia QB Stetson Bennett took a ball to the face after the center snapped it a little high.
Georgia fans right now pic.twitter.com/grGg57yUzz
— PFF College Football (@PFF_College) December 4, 2021
Luckily for the Bulldogs, Bennett managed to jump on the ball for just a sack not a turnover.
Trending from Side Action
- Washington Football Team’s Potential New Name Leaked Again
- Aaron Rodgers, Shailene Woodley to Have Wedding on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Social media had plenty to say about the play.
It’s like watching the COD killcam on a headshot pic.twitter.com/lBJimmoLVf
— Internet #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) December 4, 2021
Did he turn away like it hurt??? Lol
— CharlesMatthewDavis (@BrotherMave) December 4, 2021
The Crimson Tide currently lead the Bulldogs 31-17 entering the 4th quarter.