Fans and social media had a good laugh after an NBC camera found Aaron Rodgers’ doppelganger in the stands during Sunday Night Football in Green Bay.
The Sunday night football game featured a high scoring affair between the Green Bay Packers and the visiting Chicago Bears, but it was this doppelganger that stole the show.
Aaron Rodgers with cable, Aaron Rodgers with Directv pic.twitter.com/TYnbzTsTnr
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 13, 2021
Social media definitely took notice.
Man looks more like Aaron Rodgers than Aaron Rodgers
— lovely_clouds4 (@LClouds4) December 13, 2021
Guy on the left is actually a combo between jared letto and aaron rodgers haha
— Dereck (@hanberleen) December 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Classic. That’s the guy who got immunized for him 💉
— CoffeeWizdom (@CoffeeWizdom) December 13, 2021
This reminds me of that story where Charlie Chaplin lost in a Charlie Chaplin look alike contest. This guys looks more like Aaron Rodgers than the actual Aaron Rodgers 😅
— Justin (@LifeAfterLift) December 13, 2021
While this man is getting plenty of laughs on social media, it was Rodgers and the Packers who did the job on the field.
Rodgers threw for 341 yards and 4 touchdowns as the Packers took down the Bears 45-30 at Lambeau Field.
The Packers travel to Baltimore to face the Ravens next week.