A source recently informed the Spittin’ Chiclets podcast that NHL players will not be participating in the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China.
The NHLPA and NHL have been in talks for as long as possible about players going over to Beijing for the Olympics this winter.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
NHL players were not allowed to participate in the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea. The NHL decided in 2017 that they did not want to interrupt the NHL regular season so they decided to ban players from taking part in representing their countries.
The NHL seemed to be opening the door back up for players to participate in the 2022 Olympics, but with growing COVID breakouts inside the league and possible long quarantine protocols for athletes, the NHL seems to be set on not allowing players to participate once again.
While there has been no official word from the NHL and NHLPA, it all seems pretty close to final.
The NHL is already dealing with multiple COVID breakouts and rescheduling of multiple games.