Oklahoma quarterback Spencer Rattler was considered a Heisman Trophy favorite coming into the season. But after sputtering in the early going, Rattler has been replaced by True freshman Caleb Williams.
Williams began his Oklahoma career by replacing Rattler for a thrilling comeback win against Texas a couple of weeks ago. And in the following week, OU’s offense looked much more explosive with the Freshman under center.
Through it all, Spencer Rattler has looked upset watching Caleb Williams play, but he hasn’t publicly made any comments about what he’s thinking for his future.
However, his Instagram says it all.
Prior to his benching, Spencer Rattler’s Instagram bio said “Quarterback @OU” and now it simply says “quarterback”.
Check out the telling change:
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In this day-in-age, it’s a pretty safe bet to say that Spencer Rattler will enter the transfer portal following the season. Anytime a quarterback loses his job or gets shown up in a preseason competition over the past few years, they’re likely transferring.
Before his large fall from grace, Rattler was considered a top NFL Draft prospect. But now, he’ll likely have to prove himself with a different program before NFL teams take him seriously.
For now, Spencer Rattler will have to suck it up and watch Caleb Williams play over him for Oklahoma. But I’d be surprised if him and his family aren’t already thinking about where their next stop could be.