If you’re a fan of watching scripted television, you most certainly had to check out Squid Games on Netflix.
It’s currently the the most watched show in the world, and it’s taken over pop culture. The series is pretty entertaining to say the least. However some have nitpicked over the ending.
Even LeBron James weighed in, he wasn’t a fan of how the show ended. The Squid Game creator responded to LeBron’s critique of his ending.
Trending from Side Action
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Via The Guardian:
“US basketball legend LeBron James, who loved the show, had this to say: “I didn’t like the ending though. What are you doing?” Is James wrong? Hwang giggles from Seoul, before referencing one of James’s film career highlights. “Have you seen Space Jam 2?” he asks. Not all the way through, I reply. “LeBron James is cool and can say what he wants. I respect that. I’m very thankful he watched the whole series. But I wouldn’t change my ending. That’s my ending. If he has his own ending that would satisfy him, maybe he could make his own sequel. I’ll check it out and maybe send him a message saying, ‘I liked your whole show, except the ending.’”
“That’s my ending. If he has his own ending that would satisfy him, maybe he could make his own sequel.”
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) October 26, 2021
A good ending always has people on both sides.
LeBron apparently chose the wrong side. And yes Space Jam 2 was awful compared to Squid Games. I’m pretty sure no one even remembers the ending to LeBron’s Space Jam.