Deranged fans are easily one of the most exciting things about the NFL playoff season. Underdog stories are fun too, but there is perhaps nothing more thrilling than seeing an angry fan destroy their tv after their team loses. The Steelers had it coming for them after the statement from JuJu Smith-Schuster calling the Browns a bunch of no-namers. The Browns took the Bulletin board material to the gridiron and beat the Steelers 48-37 in the wildcard round. I’m sure there were plenty of TVs getting smashed after the game, however, this particular Steelers fan is going viral.
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
- Dan Le Batard Says An Emotional Goodbye to ESPN
- Paige Spiranac Takes a Shot at Notre Dame
- ESPN Falls for Fake Schefter Account
— Chad (@ChadBlue83) January 11, 2021
Seeing an angry fan destroy their TV is that thing you just hate/love to see. You have to think people like this Steelers fan lost a significant amount of money to be this hostile over one loss. Or maybe they just have a surplus of TVs, who knows. Whatever the case, it will always be both funny and cringeworthy at the same time.
One thing I will say about this particular Steelers fan is that he got creative. It’s very clear he didn’t need that ladder to reach the TV, but he picked it up and went for it without looking back. I can’t say I’m sorry for this guy, or any other Steelers fan for that matter. In the words of Mike Tomlin, the Steelers were a group that “died on the vine”.