Steph and Ayesha Curry are still very much in love.
There’s no better proof of this than the NBA’s most visible husband and wife renewing their wedding vows. The Golden State Warriors sharp shooter and his chef wife Ayesha renewed their wedding vows in front of all their children. Their oldest child Riley officiated, while their youngest two were witnesses. Steph also surprised her with the dress.
Ayesha explained how it unfolded on Social Media.
“A couple of weeks ago @stephencurry30 surprised me with the most beautiful vow renewal ceremony. He even picked out my dress for me and had it waiting 😭. Our big girl Riley officiated and Ryan and Canon walked me through the grass of our backyard. It’s everything I’ve always dreamed of but didn’t know could be possible in this way. A moment I will never forget. I love you @stephencurry30 .”
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
This is beautiful.
It’s a cute sentiment I suppose, but I don’t get the point of vow renewals unless the vows have been broken?
Or perhaps this a cute PR stunt to take our minds off of the rumors about his mama?
Either way, congrats.
Check out more of the happy couple below: