Stephen A. Smith and his dramatic pauses are trending.
Stephen A. Smith is a man who is hard to take very seriously. He’s built his entire reputation by blurting out things, mostly just to illicit a reaction. Stephen A. also earned the nickname Screaming A. Smith by trying to speak as loudly as humanly possible to make his point. He’s also a HUGE fan of the dramatic pause.
Last night on John Oliver’s “Last Week Tonight” the HBO show completely roasted Stephen A. for his use of dramatic pauses.
Not exactly sure how Stephen. A Smith became the face and voice of sports media??
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Crazy part is Stephen A. is not even trying to be funny, but you can hear the crowd yucking it up.
Stephen A. is a clown who gets paid to entertain, and I guess he’s sort of entertaining if you don’t take him too seriously.
🤡 PAUSE 🤡 PAUSE 🤡 PAUSE 🤡 pic.twitter.com/Ts9LLiLm2W
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 27, 2021