Stephen A. Smith is all about Staying off the weeeeed, but now ESPN’s highest paid on air personality has a new message. Stephen A. Smith filled in for Jimmy Kimmel on Monday night and was stunned by a new warning from the FDA that was issued amid rising calls to poison control centers.
You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it. https://t.co/TWb75xYEY4
— U.S. FDA (@US_FDA) August 21, 2021
“This is a real tweet from the FDA,” Smith said in disbelief, adding: “I gotta admit this: They are absolutely right. You are not a horse. You are not a cow. You’re a jackass, though, make no mistake about that.”
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Smith also had some tips on how to spot a medication you shouldn’t take.
Stephen A. is doing the most for his parent company Disney.
Sound advice from the man known as Screaming A.