It seems like we have a different video of Stephen A. Smith bashing Kyrie Irving everyday. And on Tuesday, the Kyrie debate went to another level.
Jay Williams joined Stephen A. to speak on the Kyrie situation. When Williams started to talk about how calling Kyrie “stupid” and “selfish” creates a narrative that could be detrimental for people who remain unvaccinated, Smith butted in.
In the contentious minute of debate, Stephen A. Smith re-iterated that his argument isn’t pro or anti-vax. But simply that Kyrie Irving “signed on” to play for the Nets, and has now put himself in a position where he will be unavailable.
Stephen A ended his rant by telling Jay Williams that he sounded “full of it”.
Stephen A. Smith & Jay Williams going at it this morning…
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) October 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In a rare moment, it seems like Stephen A. Smith’s take on Kyrie Irving is how the majority of fans feel on the matter.
Vaccine decision aside, Kyrie has made himself a distraction throughout his entire career. And with his latest move, he’s done it, yet again. It feels extremely hard to give a guy the benefit of the doubt when he has the track record of Irving.
I get Jay Williams’ point of the dangers of creating a “narrative” around Kyrie Irving. But unfortunately, he’s had that narrative well before COVID was even a thing.