Bill Belichick’s son, Steve Belichick, has been working as a defensive coach on his dad’s staff for a while now. And fans have had plenty of jokes about his appearance over the year.
Steve rocks the mullet, and is often seen with wild faces on the sidelines. During the game against the Patriots, fans immediately made jokes when cameras showed Steve Belichick making some crazy faces while taking in the action on the sidelines.
— Techtic (@OWTechtic) October 4, 2021
Steve Belichick had media availability this week. And he was asked about the jokes being made at his expense on the internet.
He admitted that he saw some of the content.
“Uh, yeah, I heard about that,” a stoic Steve Belichick said Tuesday. “I saw some of that stuff. I mean, nothing I could do about that.”
“I don’t know. It is what it is,” he said. “But, yeah, I mean, I don’t know. There were some good ones out there. But I heard about it.”
Steve Belichick said he saw some of the memes. Said Patrick Chung first told him about it after the game against Tampa Bay.
“Nothing I can do about that.” pic.twitter.com/OXJWHQG7nb
— Mark Daniels (@MarkDanielsPJ) October 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Steve Belichick said he was shown the jokes by former Patriot Patrick Chung.
“The first person I saw after the game was Chung, and he let me know about it. So, he thought it was funny,” Belichick said. “But yeah, it was an eventful afternoon for the family, so there was a lot going on in my head outside of football. But he understood that, so he kept it lighthearted.”
It seems like Steve Belichick isn’t too concerned about his faces, the jokes, or his overall appearance whatsoever.
Like father, like son.