According to Sport Bible, A “super computer” has given off its projections on who will win the premier league. The computer system has Manchester City knocking off the defending champion Liverpool by a small margin.
Manchester City has won six total premier league championships, with their latest title coming in the 2017-2018 season. Despite Liverpool’s record season last year, many around soccer (including the super computer) have Man City taking the trophy once again this season.
The projection system has Manchester City and Liverpool finishing in first and second, with Chelsea and Tottenham rounding out the top four teams. Check out the full list of the latest projections below.
- Steph Curry and Other NBA Stars Send Uplifting Messages to Klay Thompson
- Deleted Scene from “The Last Dance” Leaked Online
- Did LaVar Ball Swing the Election for Joe Biden? LaVar Ball Thinks So
- Floyd Mayweather Claps Back at Logan Paul Ahead of Potential Exhibition Bout
- What Does Johnny Manziel Have to Say in His DMs?
- Is Theo Epstein Switching Sports? Why Bears Could Lure Former Cubs GM
20. West Bromwich Albion
18. Sheffield United
16. Newcastle United
15. Brighton and Hove Albion
14. Leeds United
13. Crystal Palace
12. West Ham United
11. Wolverhampton Wanderers
8. Aston Villa
6. Manchester United
5. Leicester City
4. Tottenham Hotspur
1. Manchester City
FiveThirtyEight’s projection system has a similar outcome. According to them, Manchester City has a 37% chance to win the Premier League, with Liverpool close behind at 32%. They are followed by Chelsea and Tottenham, who have a 12% chance and 7% chance respectively.
It seems like there is a general consensus that the Premier League will come down to Liverpool and Manchester City once again. We’ll have to wait and see if another team can turn some heads, and make a push for the title.