Kobe Bryant received an offer he had no choice but to refuse. The FBI has unsealed documents related to the murder-for-hire scheme against the woman who accused Kobe Bryant of rape. The incident dates back 18 years. The documents show that Swiss bodybuilder Patrick Graber sent Kobe a letter offering to kill his accuser for $3 million. Bryant’s security and legal teams notified the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department immediately after receiving the solicitation letter.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The man in question was arrested on September 18, 2003 and plead no contest to grand theft in April 2004, after prosecutors dropped solicitation to commit murder charges.
Patrick Graber was sentenced in 2004 to 3 years in prison for the scene https://t.co/yMndSgVBkG
— The Denver Post (@denverpost) September 8, 2021
The murder-for-hire documents are now being made public on the FBI’s Vault website.
Graber spent three years behind bars and was reportedly ordered to be deported back to Switzerland following the completion of his sentence.
Now that’s one crazy story.