Kobe Bryant received an offer he had no choice but to refuse. The FBI has unsealed documents related to the murder-for-hire scheme against the woman who accused Kobe Bryant of rape. The incident dates back 18 years. The documents show that Swiss bodybuilder Patrick Graber sent Kobe a letter offering to kill his accuser for $3 million. Bryant’s security and legal teams notified the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department immediately after receiving the solicitation letter.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The man in question was arrested on September 18, 2003 and plead no contest to grand theft in April 2004, after prosecutors dropped solicitation to commit murder charges.
Patrick Graber was sentenced in 2004 to 3 years in prison for the scene https://t.co/yMndSgVBkG
— The Denver Post (@denverpost) September 8, 2021
The murder-for-hire documents are now being made public on the FBI’s Vault website.
Graber spent three years behind bars and was reportedly ordered to be deported back to Switzerland following the completion of his sentence.
Now that’s one crazy story.