It looks like there was no cease and desist sent to Tristan Thompson’s alleged hookup Sydney Chase. After an outlet reported obtaining a cease and desist, supposedly one Tristan Thompson sent to his alleged side chick, Sydney Chase. The report stated that Tristan also sent the No Jumper Podcast one to remove the initial video where she spilled the beans.
Tristan Thompson Hits IG Model Sydney Chase With A Cease-And-Desist Over Cheating Claimshttps://t.co/1dvkyOTr3o
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 5, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
She immediately jumped on Instagram to deny being sent any legal paperwork.
“Let this be a lesson to not let anyone no matter the money or fame they have, to shut you down or tarnish your name,” she said.
According to Page Six, the letter claims Sydney made “malicious defamatory fabrications ” against Tristan. “Mr. Thompson had no relationship with you whatsoever and he never sent you any such texts,” the letter read.
Thompson’s team maintains they had emailed her the cease and desist, but hard to say why Sydney didn’t receive it.
Maybe just a PR story from the Evil Empire?
Check out more of Sydney Chase below: