Reigning Super Bowl Champion Jaydon Mickens, 27, was hit with two gun charges stemming from his arrest in March of this year.
According to court documents and TMZ Sports, prosecutors have levied 2 misdemeanors against the 27-year-old Super Bowl champ after they say he was illegally carrying a loaded firearm in his car in L.A. on March 5 of this year.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers receiver Jaydon Mickens has been hit with 2 criminal charges stemming from his March arrest … TMZ Sports has learned. https://t.co/EnOv4lj3yN
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) July 17, 2021
The case is now with prosecutors as they plan on moving the case forward which could mean disaster for Mickens. If prosecuted, he could face a maximum of a year in prison.
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers stated that they are aware of the situation and will be monitoring it as it plays out, but until then, Mickens will be a part of the team in training camp.
Mickens returned three kicks during the Super Bowl for 75 yards. He also had 7 receptions for 58 yards this year for the Bucs.