Tyrell Antar Cohen, twin brother of Chicago Bears RB Tarik Cohen, died Sunday. Reports suggest that “Tyrell died of electrocution while attempting to climb equipment while fleeing from law enforcement.” The Wake County Sheriff’s Office has identified a body found at an electrical substation Sunday as Tyrell Cohen. He was just 25-years-old.
— Tim Pulliam (@TimABC11) May 9, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Chicago Bears released a statement that read “We are heartbroken to learn the death of Tarik Cohen’s twin brother, Tyrell. Our immediate thoughts go out to Tarik, his mother, Tilwanda, and the rest of their family and loved ones. On behalf of the entire Bears family, we extend our most heartfelt sympathies to all who mourn his loss.”
— Chicago Bears (@ChicagoBears) May 10, 2021
No official statement has been released by Tarik Cohen or his family regarding the tragic death.