Tekahsi 6ix9ine is back in the news following an incident at a UFC fight this past weekend.
TMZ obtained the footage.
In the video, several people are seen and heard heckling the rapper. Then one man yells, “Hey 6ix9ine, you a punk boy! You a p*ssy n*gga! You a bitch!” before throwing a drink at the rapper. 6ix9ine then throws a drink back at the man, making him even more angry. I’ll beat the sh*t out of you punk boy! Bitch! You a straight ho 6ix9ine! You a straight ho!” he yells.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
6ix9ine’s security then removes him. Weeks ago, 6ix9ine has claimed that he did not have a large security team travel with him anymore, but there were several with him last night.
Tekashi explained to old Logan Paul why he hired security.
“I’m not stupid, right. I said it before and I’mma say it again. Me and [XXXTentacion] was really close,” he said. “XXX is walking around with $50,000 in a duffle bag, no security tries to buy a bike, gets killed. He writes me June 16 saying, ‘Be safe, okay? Don’t let your guard down’. Next day, he dies. Every comment was, ‘Where was his security?'”
Clearly he knows he’s a marked man.